Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wikipedia Post: Slinger

I have decided that I will merge two of my passions, namely Web 2.0 and disgusting, gut-busting, cardiac arrest inducing food, by posting periodically about Wikipedia entries about said disgusting, gut-busting, cardiac arrest inducing foods. Last night, I was at the Courtesy Diner and had a slinger. I had such a delicacy before at Tiffany's, but at the Courtesy, not only do you get the two hash browns, eggs, and chili, but you also get two hamburger patties. I think Tiffany's is a more traditional breakfast platter, so you get sausage patties or bacon instead, but, quite frankly, I think I prefer Courtesy's slinger over Tiffany's. Thoughts, opinions?

Wikipedia Entry: Slinger

2 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

The slinger is fucking delicious either way. Also, describing the dish is a great way of grossing out some people.

I'd like to try the courtesy diner slinger sometime...the place where I first had this awesome dish is in Clayton, we'll have to hit that sometime.

It's best with cheese and chopped onions on top. Incidentally, I think it's funny that there're two wikipedia entries on the subject.