Sunday, October 29, 2006

Redux

I spent the past week thinking about how I was going to revitalize my previous blog, and finally decided just to start over. Now, I have no idea what I am actually going to blog about, having spent the majority of my time just thinking up a name for my new site. (unsurprisingly, Media Whore was already taken).

Since my previous attempt at making a constructive, edifying blog ended miserably with a meek post about my Crim Law professor's appearance on C-SPAN, I wanted to liven up this new blog with humor, excitement, and other sundry forms of adventure. Unfortunately, the only idea I could come up with was writing under the guise of a twenty something ex-pat degenerate who, while not blogging, spent his life in the pleasure houses of Phuket and Bangkok, snorting lines of coke and other powdered forms of delights off a whore's ass. Later, I thought I would create a menagerie of amusing characters to join the blog as guest commentators, such as Otto von Ribbentrop, German nihilist and post-punk bongo player, or Stacy Vanclamp, East Side pole dancing floozy by day, enterprising gossip columnist of the Federal Judiciary by night. Alas, these ideas, in slightly different permutations, have already been taken (i.e. Big Lebowski and Underneath Their Robes respectively), and thus I have to settle for being little old crackpot me.

In other words, I still have no idea what I am going to blog about.

No comments: